English English German Portuguese Spanish Dutch Italy Korea Japan China

Kryptulip presents: Smart fundings for innovative companies: NFT for IP

Description of the demo

Every day, in my job as a patent engineer, I meet passionate and exciting inventors who have the genius to build the world of tomorrow. Every day, I try to help them protect their inventions so that they can continue their innovation process to make their technologies flourish. Every day, more than 75% of them confide in me that they lack the funding to expand their patents at the international level. These are all projects that don't come to fruition. At the same time, myself, and I think you too as a citizen sensitive to new technologies, would like, if only you had the opportunity, to invest, to build, with these creative inventors, the world of tomorrow. You would like to find a participative financing platform that centralizes all promising technologies. This solution exists. It is Kryptulip. Kryptulip creates a new innovation ecosystem between inventors, investors, IP experts and technology transfer experts by associating NFTs with patents. Our solution, based on blockchain, offers security, transparency, supervision and flexibility to all of these actors. Our ambition is for Kryptulip to become the world leader of NFT marketplaces associated with IP in three years and above all the reference place where you will find all the technologies that will build the world of tomorrow. Today, Kryptulip is a multidisciplinary team of about 15 passionate people, driven by IP experts who are fans of new technologies. You feel concerned? Come be part of our community!

Presentation video

The other videos

About Kryptulip

Adeline Mongeais - Kryptulip

Kryptulip is a platform driven by seasoned IP experts passionate about new technologies. This project became obvious after having met so many inventive inventors who want to change the world of tomorrow but whose traditional means of financing do not meet their needs. At the same time, we are strong believers in the power of community and the capacity of the market to bring innovation forward. For these reasons, NFTs were an obvious solution for these dual stakes. This is how Kryptulip was born!

Learn more