English English German Portuguese Spanish Dutch Italy Korea Japan China

Planet ROBOTS  

Plan te Robots is a bimonthly magazine dedicated to robotics and new technologies of the future. The magazine is divided into large slices: The news of manufactured robots and robotics-related events; Company portraits; Files; Tutorials ...

Toul co  

Launched in June 2008, Toul co is the leading online daily in the Toulouse economy. The website has an attendance of over 150.000 unique readers. It is coupled with a quarterly magazine sold on newsstands: Toul co, le mag. Both media are produced by a writing of a dou ...

TV5 USA Inc.  

TV5 Monde, stylized `` TV5MONDE '', initially TV5, is an international French-speaking generalist television channel created on January 2, 1984. Headquartered in Paris, it is owned jointly by public audiovisual companies from France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada and Quebec. TV5 ...

IA News  

The leading French-speaking source of information on artificial intelligence and the digital transformation of companies, ActuIA offers a daily watch on its website www.actuia.com and a 360 ° decryption (Research, Business, Impact) of AI and its ecosystem in its paper sorting magazine ...

MYLUXEMBOURG  

With more than 88.000 followers, on its social networks, My Luxembourg is one of the French-speaking media of reference in the Grand Duchy. With this community, My Luxembourg is the media that has the most interaction in Luxembourg. My Luxembourg, through its followers, federate a ...

THE MERIDIONAL  

Le M ridional is an online newspaper company. Daily digital opinion journal, newsletter and subscriber letter, the southern also publishes, in pdf and paper version, special issues dedicated to the major themes of news of the territory. The M ridional is an editorial line between ...