English English German Portuguese Spanish Dutch Italy Korea Japan China

ICLO presents: "MY DENTIST" is revolutionary AI-based solutions to identify dental problems with a quick self-examination at home? Thanks to AI Deep Learning Technology, you can maintain healthy teeth and gums with

Description of the demo

My Dentist Do you know how many cavities your child has? We often forget to take care of our teeth, and it? S easy to miss dental checkups for various reasons. That? S why we generally don? T know about cavities until they start to hurt. Cavities begin to form on a child? S tooth little by little, and eventually, the child will start to suffer. Only then do you rush to the dentist with a crying child. We can protect our children? S teeth by screening them early. The cost of treatment will be higher if you wait to see a dentist as this means the tooth decay has most likely become quite advanced. Even though our lives may be busy, we need to make time to take care of our children? S teeth at home. Allow us to introduce My Dentist, an AI-based oral examination solution. 1) You can use the home oral camera to automatically check for tooth decay. 2) The examination begins after pictures have been taken of the decayed area. 3) Check to see if there are any cavities. 4) If there is any suspected tooth decay, you can immediately make an appointment with the nearest dentist clinic and receive early treatment. 5) Protect your child? S teeth by giving them an easy oral examination at home before going to the dentist for care. Oral prevention comes from My Dentist.

Presentation video

https://youtu.be/5MCqummnsmA

The other videos

About ICLO

KIM JUNBAE - ICLO

ICLO is an industry-leading digital dental care company dedicated to effectively improving oral health prevention. Using AI-based oral camera and deep learning technology, ICLO makes it possible to easily detect and deal with tooth decay at home without dentist office visits to achieving healthy teeth and gums all year long. PRODUCTS? MY DENTIST? is revolutionary AI-based solutions to identify dental problems with a quick self-examination at home? Thanks to AI Deep Learning Technology, you can

Learn More