English English German Portuguese Spanish Dutch Italy Korea Japan China

CryoSocks presents: Click & Freeze by CryoSocks the unique concept of muscle recovery by nomadic cold, autonomous and easy to use, validated by the community of professional and amateur athletes.

Description of the demo

I just finished my training for the New York Marathon, I am starting my muscle recovery session to relieve my aches and I will be there in 10 seconds. Hello, I am Guillaume MODESLKI, founder of the startup CryoSocks. The unique `` Click & Freeze '' nomadic concept fits easily into your work bag. Autonomous no need for an electrical outlet to recover muscle which leaves total freedom of movement, especially during a pitch, easy to use, it only takes 15 seconds to start a session thanks to a technology unique patented combining electronics and specific gas.

Presentation video

https://vimeo.com/659028020

About CryoSocks

CryoSocks designs, develops and markets innovative muscle recovery solutions in partnership with a community of professional and amateur athletes. It is supported by incubators specializing in sports and technology.The `` Click & Freeze '' concept, nomadic, autonomous and easy to use is unique on the market. Its technological innovation has been recognized at the Sportup Summit, Inospsort and the IMT Bercy prize.

Learn more