English English German Portuguese Spanish Dutch Italy Korea Japan China

SORGA presents: SORGA a new technology simplifying the use of blockchain (low consumption) allowing brands to prove their commitment to traceability and transparency.

Description of the demo

SORGA simplifies the use of the blockchain and allows brands to prove their commitments. They create the digital passport of their products, manage their information and services in real time. No app to download, no login required. 1. I flash the diamond QR code, before purchasing 2. I access the blockchain digital passport to discover CSR content 3. I can declare myself the owner and thus access exclusive services #transparency # traceability

Presentation video

sorga.org

The other videos

About SORGA

MAP EMULSION has been supporting high-value brands in the marketing and communication of their retail experience for 35 years. Several digital innovations (training, CRM, drive-to-store operations, mobile solutions) have led us to develop a unique transparency and traceability solution for our customers' products: sorga.org. Based on exclusive CNRS patents and a low-power blockchain, SORGA will ultimately be a spin-off of our historical structure.

Learn more